1. For the card: Cut three 8”x4" gold cardstocks. Place one horizontally and score it vertically 1", 3¾", 4¾", and 7½" from the left end. Repeat on the remaining two cardstocks. Crease all the scores in mountain folds, creating “boxes.” Place sticky tape on the outer surface of the ½" wide tab on each box. Flatten one box with the sticky tab face up and bring the other end over to attach it to the tab. Repeat with the remaining boxes.
2. Cut 2⅝"x3⅞" Snowflakes & Snowfolks gold snowman cardstock with the snowman and fox at the bottom. Glue it centered on one of the large panels. Cut two more 2⅝"x3⅞" gold snowflake cardstocks, one with the striped border along the left edge. Glue one to a large panel on each of the remaining two boxes.
3. Place sticky tape along the left edge of the snowman panel. Place the box without the border pattern on it, making sure the snowflake cardstock is face up and aligning the edge of the large back panel along the edge of the tape.
4. Place sticky tape along the left edge of the patterned cardstock on the left box, then place the remaining box on it, again placing the patterned cardstock panel facing up and aligning the edge of the large back panel along the edge of the tape.
5. Cut four ⅞"x3⅞" Snowflakes & Snowfolks gold snowflakes cardstock strips and glue one to each of the narrow front and end panels. Place border Dazzles™ vertically on the narrow panels and along the edge of the border as shown, trimming the excess.
6. Cut out the snowman cutout shown and mat it on gold cardstock with 1/16" borders. Foam tape it to the left box front. Cut the “by golly be jolly” circle die-cut to 2⅛" wide, trimming off the left side, and glue it to the center panel. Die cut snowflakes from Gold cardstock and glue them to the large panels as shown, then decorate them with jewel Dazzles™.
7. For the back: Glue the “have yourself a…” die-cut tag to the left back panel. Die cut three larger snowflakes from Gold cardstock and glue one to each panel as shown. Decorate them with jewel Dazzles™.