1. For the card & front: Cut 5"x6½" white cardstock and 4¾"x6¼" Seafoam & Pearls teal marble cardstock. Glue the teal cardstock centered on the white cardstock. Position the 4"x4¾" die in the center and cut out the window. Cut 5"x6½" teal solid cardstock. With the teal side up, position the window cardstock on it, aligning the edges. Glue the window die-cut piece to the teal solid cardstock positioned through the window. Set this backing piece aside for now.
2. Cut two 3"x3¾" and two 3"x6¼" teal solid cardstocks. Score lengthwise every ½" on all the pieces. Accordion-fold each piece, beginning and ending with mountain folds and keeping the teal side on the outside. Use the bone folder to crease the scores firmly. Place sticky tape on the outer tabs on each folded piece.
3. Place and adhere the two longer pieces along the back side edges of the window piece cut in step 1, aligning the cut edges of the tabs along the window edges. Place the two shorter pieces at the top and bottom of the window. While flattening the accordion-folded pieces and aligning the outer edges, adhere the backing piece from step 2 to the tabs. (Tip: I found that by removing one sticky tape backing at a time and beginning with one corner, I could align the edges of the back and front more easily.)
4. For the back: Cut out the Seafoam & Pearls large aqua fish cutout and mat it on white cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the back. Cut out the “your treasure…” cutout and glue it centered on the back. Lightly tap the Warm Honey ink pad over the crown chipboard, then repeat with Mustard, concentrating on the right half. Glue the crown as shown, then glue small gold pearls on it.
5. For the inside: Remove the chipboard pieces shown from the backing and place them on the craft mat. Lightly bounce the lightest ink pad over each piece, then add the second and third colors. For the coral, shells, and starfish I used Warm Honey, Mustard, then Greige. For the large fish I used Powder Blue, Teal, then Electric Blue. For the small fish I used Powder Blue, Shamrock, then Teal. For the words I used Warm Honey all over, then lightly with Greige. I then used Pear Green on the upper half, Spearmint along the upper edge, and Mustard along the lower edge.
6. Glue the large shell and small fish to the backing. Glue the two shells shown on the lower left front. Glue the words and small starfish to the upper right front. Glue the remaining chipboard shapes to the accordion-folded sections on the sides and bottom as shown. Place four gold pearls on the shells as shown.