1. For the card: Die cut all the Tuxedo Box card pieces from Window View tan boards cardstock. Follow the die package directions to crease the score lines and to attach the crossbar to the card back.
2. Die cut the wreath twice from solid brown cardstock, then glue them together, aligning the vines. Die cut leaf sprigs from the three shades of green cardstock and glue them extending from the left side of the wreath up and over the top. Glue more extending from the left side down and across the bottom.
3. Make a 4-loop bow with light blue crepe ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow over the leaf stem ends on the left. Die cut flowers from purple, blue, light blue, magenta, and lavender cardstocks. Foam tape small flowers onto large flowers, varying the colors. Glue flowers among the leaves as shown. Glue the bottom of the wreath to the crossbar. Follow the package directions to glue the card front to the back.
4. Use the bone folder to gently curve the “thinking of you” label die-cut. Die cut another crossbar from tan boards cardstock, then cut 1" from each end and discard the rest. Fold the 1" pieces in half, then attach one to each end of the label back, aligning the creases with the label ends. Attach the label to the inside card back, centering it in the wreath. Glue a flower and some leaves on the right end of the label.
5. Place mint green border Dazzles™ near the lower front edge and the lower edges of the triangle flaps, trimming the excess. Place a tan border Dazzles™ just above the mint border at the card bottom, trimming the excess. Foam tape the “get well” label die-cut at the lower right, then glue a leaf sprig and foam tape a blossom as shown. Place butterfly Dazzles™ on the card as shown, then place jewel Dazzles™ in all the flower centers.