1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Wood & Woodland light boards cardstock with the border at the bottom and glue it centered on the front. Place gold straight line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges, trimming the excess.
2. Die cut three forest trees each from solid green and brown cardstocks. Cut the branches portion of each green forest tree from the trunk and glue it to a matching brown tree, aligning the edges. Ink the trees with Khaki, then glue them to the front as shown.
3. Die cut a stag and doe from tan cardstock and ink the edges with Velvet Fawn. Glue them to the front as shown. Foam tape the “thinking of you” die-cut at the upper right.
4. For the inside: Cut two 4¼"x5½" blue boards cardstocks and glue one to each inside panel so they meet at the card’s center fold. Place blue straight line Dazzles™ near the outer edges of the cardstocks, trimming the excess.
5. Follow the Inside Surprise die package directions to die cut the mechanism from solid dark blue cardstock and use sticky tape to attach it to the inside. Die cut the small label from blue boards cardstock and the large label from light blue cardstock. Glue the small label to the large label, then glue both to the mechanism as directed.
6. Glue the “here’s to a quick…” die-cut to the label, then die cut green and brown forest trees as before to create one tree. Ink the edges with Khaki, then glue it to the label as shown, trimming the trunk as needed. Glue the bear and the “sending you smiles” cutouts to the left inside panel as shown.