1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 5½"x5". Fold the lower front edge inside to the center fold and crease. Unfold and close the card. Cut 5¼"x4¾" Autumn Garden yellow leaves cardstock and mat it on Gold cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut it in half to create two 5⅜"x2⅜" panels, then glue them to the card’s front panels with the cut edges meeting at the easel fold.
2. Place one gold thin line Dazzles™ near the lower edge of the front and two near the upper edge, trimming the excess. Die cut the wreath twice from Gold cardstock and glue them together, matching the vines. Center the wreath on the front and glue it just to the lower front.
3. Mat the “just for you” label on Gold cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape it and place a small leaf Dazzle™ at the upper left. Place leaf Dazzles™ extending up the wreath sides from the center bottom as shown. Decorate the leaves with jewel Dazzles™.
4. Mat the “it’s your birthday” label on Gold cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape it to the wreath at the center bottom. Place a small leaf Dazzles™ on the upper right corner of the label. Make a 4-loop bow with ¼" wide sheer ribbon and tie the center with baker’s twine. Glue it as shown, then place a gold stud in the bow center.
5. For the inside: Cut 5"x4½" Autumn Garden peach/brown border cardstock with the checks at the top. Place a gold thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and one near the lower edge, trimming the excess. Glue it centered on the inside. Mat the Autumn Garden blue blank label die-cut on Gold cardstock with 1/16” borders. Mat the “celebrate” cutout on Gold cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue it to the label center.
6. Foam tape the label to the inside with a leaf Dazzles™ on each side as shown. Decorate the leaves with jewel Dazzles™. To display the card, open the front and tuck the lower front edge behind the raised inside sentiment.