1. For the card: Die cut the crosshatch backdrop from Autumn Garden peach leaves cardstock and ink the edges with Roasted Pumpkin. Die cut all the crossbars from Sunflowers caramel cardstock and ink the edges with Roasted Pumpkin. Follow the package directions to assemble the pieces.
2. Die cut the tree from brown cardstock and glue it to the backdrop along the left edge. Die cut the moon from solid yellow and ink the edges with Mustard, then glue it as shown.
3. Die cut two brown leaves and one rust leaf and ink the edges with Muddy Boots. Die cut one large pumpkin and a small pumpkin from orange cardstock and ink both with Roasted Pumpkin. Glue the leaves and small pumpkin and foam tape the large pumpkin at the tree base.
4. Die cut the tree from tan cardstock and trim off the bottom so it’s 2½" tall. Turn it over and glue it to the middle crossbar near the right end. Die cut four leaves from brown, tan, and rust cardstocks and ink the edges with Muddy Boots. Die cut the acorns from brown cardstock, then glue the die-cuts around the base of the short tree.
5. Die cut the small pumpkin from light and dark orange cardstocks and ink the edges with Roasted Pumpkin. Cut two small pieces of yellow cardstock and glue one behind each face. Glue both pumpkins at the base of the short tree.
6. Foam tape the “happy birthday” label die-cut to the front crossbar as shown. Die cut a small pumpkin from rust cardstock and ink it with Muddy boots. Glue yellow cardstock behind the face, then glue it to the left end of the label. Die cut a tan and a taupe leaf, ink the edges with Muddy Boots, and glue as shown. Die cut brown acorns and glue to the right end of the label.
7. For the back: Die cut the backdrop from Autumn Garden yellow flowers cardstock, then cut 1" off the lower edge. Ink the edges with Mustard, then glue it to the back of the card. Glue the brown blank label die-cut to the upper back, then place brown “celebrate” Dazzles™ on it.
8. Die cut brown acorns, tan and rust leaves, and a large orange pumpkin. Ink the edges as before, then foam tape the pumpkin and glue the leaves and acorns as shown.