1. For the card front: Cut 4½"x6" Snowflakes & Snowfolk gold snowflakes cardstock and mat it on metallic gold cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the card front. Cut the snowman cutout shown to 3½"x5⅜". Mat it on teal cardstock with ⅛" borders, then on metallic gold with 1/16" borders. Glue it to the front near the right edge.
2. Cut out the “sending you joy” label and at it on metallic gold cardstock with 1/16" borders. Foam tape it near the bottom left corner. Place holographic silver snowflake Dazzles™ around the snowman as shown.
3. For the inside: Cut two 4⅝"x6" Snowflakes & Snowfolk gold snowflake cardstocks with borders near the bottom and glue both to the inside so they meet near the card’s center. Place three gold border Dazzles™ across each panel as shown, trimming the excess.
4. Die cut the box and crossbars from Snowflakes & Snowfolk black and blue snowflakes cardstock. Place gold border Dazzles™ across the center of the box front, trimming the excess. Follow the die package directions for attaching the box to the inside. Attach the crossbars angled the opposite direction from the illustration on the package.
5. Die cut the snowflakes from metallic silver cardstock and stars from metallic gold cardstock. Attach the die-cuts to acetate strips, then glue them to the box crossbars as shown. Glue two smaller stars on the right box flap and a small snowflake on the left box flap. Cut out and glue the “happy frosty holidays” label as shown, then place silver snowflake Dazzles™ scattered over the inside panels.