1. For the card: Cut 5"x11" white cardstock and place it horizontally. Score it ½", 2", 3½", and 5" from the left end. Crease all the scores in mountain folds, then place sticky tape on the outer surface of the ½" wide tab. Unfold the scores and place the card with the largest panel at the top.
2. Cut 4¾"x5¾" Lemonade yellow circles paper and glue it centered on the large panel. Fold the bottom up on the 3½" score and flatten the layers. Tuck the tab under and attach it to the large panel.
3. Cut two 4¾"x1¼" Lemonade tiny yellow printed papers and glue them centered on the top and front sections of the card. Cut 3"x5½" white cardstock and place it horizontally. Score it ½" and 2" from the left end. Crease both scores in mountain folds, then place sticky tape on the outer surface of the ½" tab.
4. Center the end of the long panel on the card’s front panel and use sticky tape to attach it. Flatten the card downward, then tuck the tab under and attach it to the large panel. Cut 2¾"x3¼" Lemonade teal paper and glue it centered on the tall front panel. Cut 2¾"x1¼" Lemonade teal paper and glue it centered on the short top panel.
5. Place teal thin line Dazzles™ across the card panels as shown, trimming the excess. Construct the two papier tole designs shown with foam tape between the layers, omitting the bottom layer of the upper desig. Place black “thank you” Dazzles™ on the label, then use sticky tape to attach both designs to the card as shown.
6. Layer four of the extra art papier tole die-cuts into two “stars” as shown. Glue one to the left end of the lower top panel, then foam tape and glue the second star to the front as shown. Decorate all the stars with jewel Dazzles™.
7. For the base: Cut 5¼"x ¾" white cardstock and use sticky tape to attach the card bottom centered on it. Cut two 5½"x2" yellow cardstocks, then secure them together with sticky tape. Center the white cardstock base on the yellow base and attach with sticky tape.