1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Tulips & Butterflies yellow/pink butterflies cardstock and 4¾"x4⅛" light pink cardstock. Mat the long edges of the pink cardstock on white cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue the pink cardstock centered across the butterflies cardstock.
2. Place border Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the butterflies cardstock as shown, trimming the excess. Glue the cardstock centered on the front. Wrap ½" wide grosgrain ribbon around the left end of the pink cardstock and knot it near the top.
3. Die cut the pocket from Tulips & Butterflies tulip border cardstock, the folded card from green tulips cardstock and the mechanism from white cardstock. Follow the package directions to construct the pocket pop-out. Glue it to the front with the opening on the right, slipping the left end under the ribbon.
4. Place silver “hello” Dazzles™ on the Tulips & Butterflies green label die-cut, then foam tape it to the pocket front. Place border Dazzles™ on the pocket front close to the opening edge, trimming the excess. Use sticky tape to attach the maroon acetate butterfly to the pocket as shown.
5. Pull out the folded card. Glue the green tulips die-cut and foam tape the blue round tulips die cut to the front of the card pull-out. Glue the Tulips & Butterflies “life is better with you” label on the inside of the card pull-out as shown. Tie ¼" wide pink grosgrain ribbon onto the tag hole.
6. For the inside: Cut 4¼"x4¾" Tulips & Butterflies yellow tulips cardstock with the flowers across the lower left and place border Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges, trimming the excess. Mat it on dark pink cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it to the inside center. Foam tape the “love you always” cutout at the upper right, then use tape to attach a pink acetate butterfly as shown.