1. For the card front: Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" Window View kitty in the window cardstock with the window at the right end. Wrap three strands of natural jute over the left end, spreading them apart as shown and securing the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
2. Cut out the “peeking in to say hi” label, then trim it to 2½"x1¾". Mat it on light green cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape it over the jute as shown. Make a 6-loop bow with the same jute, tying the center with a 3" length. Glue the bow as shown.
3. For the inside: Cut two 6"x5" Window View aqua cardstocks and glue them to the inside as shown. Cut a 6¾" square of Window View colorful boards cardstock. Fold it in half crosswise, then unfold it and fold it in half the other direction. Unfold it.
4. On the boards cardstock, use the ruler and bone folder the score a line diagonally between two opposite corners. Crease this score in mountain folds. To close the pop-up, bring the diagonal folds toward each other while closing the remaining squares together.
5. With the pop-up closed, place sticky tape on the outer top and bottom surfaces. Remove the tape liner from one side of the pop-up and place it on the card inside, positioning the center point against the fold. Remove the liner from the remaining tape and slowly close the card over the pop-up, pressing to secure it.
6. Open the card so the pop-up opens up. Center and glue the Window View blue border die-cut across the inside, 1¼" from the top edge, then trim off the excess. Cut out the Window View oval blank label and the “thank you” label. Glue the oval label to the lower section of the pop-up and foam tape the sentiment on it as shown.
7. Cut the vase from the Window View colored boards cardstock and into a 3¼" square. Mat it on tan cardstock with 1/16" borders and glue the “love you” label die-cut on it. Glue it to the right lower triangular section of the pop-up.
8. Cut out the Window View kitty in the window blank label and place green “happy thoughts” Dazzles™ on it. Glue it to the left upper triangular section of the pop-up. When closing the card, the two labels will fold inward, one over the top of the other.
Showing 1 - 1of 1 Comments
In the instructions a card size wasn't mentioned. Was it a 5"x6 1/2" card base? Great instructions for the inside pop-up. So clever.
Note From Store Owner: Teresa began with a 5"x6.5" card then cut it to be 5"x5". Glad you like it, a fun design.