1. For the card front: Trace and cut the pull-out pattern from Window View light colored boards cardstock with flowers along the bottom. Score on the dashed lines and cut the two solid lines. Crease the scores in mountain and valley folds as indicated on the pattern. Cut 5"x6½" white cardstock and glue the back section of the folded pull-out centered on it.
2. Center the inner section of the window die inside the outer frame on tan cardstock and die cut them together. Die cut just the window outer frame from vellum, then glue it behind the tan window. Glue the left half of the window to the card front section, centering it on the fold.
3. Die cut leaf branches and sprigs from the green cardstocks and the flowers from magenta, white, lavender, and blue cardstocks. Glue two large leaf sprigs to the lower front as shown, trimming off the excess along the card bottom. Glue large and small flowers to the front as shown.
4. Place pink pearl “happy birthday” Dazzles™ on the Window View aqua blank label die-cut, then foam tape it to the front as shown. Glue a double-flower to the left end of the label and place jewel Dazzles™ in all the flower centers.
5. For the inside: Cut out the Window View blank blue label, then cut the left pointed end off. Glue it to the center pull-up section with the straight end against the fold. Place blue pearl “make a wish” Dazzles™ on the label.
6. Die cut more branches and sprigs from green cardstocks, then glue them along the right end of the label and in the lower right corner of the card as shown, trimming the excess. Glue flowers among all the leaf branches and sprigs as shown, then place jewel Dazzles™ in all the flower centers.
Showing 1 - 1of 1 Comments
Can the pull-out pattern be made into a cutting die? I would buy it for sure.
Note From Store Owner: Good idea, we'll check into it!