1. For the card & front: Cut 12"x6" burgundy cardstock and place it horizontally. Score it vertically 4¼" and 8½" from the left end. Fold the left end in on the score, then fold the right end over the top of it. Cut 3¼"x5¾" Windflowers pink floral cardstock with flowers in the lower right corner and glue it centered on the front panel. Position the 2¼" circle die in the center of the panel, 1" from the top, then die cut the circle window.
2. Cut out the Windflowers “happy birthday” label and foam tape it below the window as shown. Die cut two frames using the 2¼" circle die and 2½" scallops die, one from dark pink cardstock and one from medium purple cardstock. Glue the pink frame around the window on the card front, then open the panel and glue the purple frame around the window back.
3. For the second panel: Cut 4"x5¾" Windflowers green floral border paper with the flowers on the left edge and glue it centered on the panel. Die cut the layers for the large windflower from medium purple cardstock and ink the edges with Damson Wine. Die cut dark green leaves and ink the edges with Pine Tree. Die cut a large and medium flower center from black cardstock.
4. Use the bone folder to gently curve the petals, leaves, and flower center edges. Foam tape the flower top layer to the bottom layer and glue the centers in the middle. Close the card front and foam tape the flower through the window. Open the front, then glue the leaves around the flower. Cut 3¼" off the left end of the Windflowers purple border die-cut and place white “celebrate” Dazzles™ on it. Glue it to the panel as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 4"x5¾" Windflowers blue floral cardstock with flowers in the lower left corner and glue it centered on the inside. Cut 2⅝"x2⅛" Windflowers pink floral cardstock and place white “may all your wishes come true” Dazzles™ on it. Mat it on burgundy cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it to the inside as shown.
6. Die cut the pieces for a small flower from medium purple, two centers from black, and leaves from green cardstocks. Ink and curve the petals, leaves, and centers as before, then glue the flower together and to the inside as shown. Glue the leaves around it.