1. For the card: Cut 10"x6½" solid burgundy cardstock. Along the 10" side, score at 5", 6½", 8", and 9". Beginning with a valley fold on the 5" score, accordion fold the score, creasing them with the bone folder. Cut 5½"x6½”solid burgundy cardstock. Along the 6½" side, score at 1", 2", 3½", and 5". Beginning with a mountain fold on the 1" score, accordion fold the scores.
2. Place sticky tape along the inside of the ½" tab on the smaller cardstock piece. Attach it to the back edge of the 5” panel on the large cardstock piece, wrapping the creased panels to the front.
3. Cut 4¾"x6" Chantilly Lace burgundy border cardstock with roses along the bottom and flourishes along the top edge. Place gold straight line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges, trimming the excess. Glue the cardstock centered on the middle card panel.
4. Cut two ¾"x6" strips and two 1¼"x6" strips from Chantilly Lace pink dotted cardstock. Place gold straight line Dazzles™ near one long edge on both the ¾" strips, trimming the excess. Glue them to the two front panels as shown. Skip a panel on each side and glue a 1¼" strip to the next panel.
5. Die cut the frame from gold Mirri and glue it to Chantilly Lace ivory tapestry cardstock, trimming along the edges. Place sticky tape near two side edges. Flatten the card on the folds and attach the frame to the front panels, ⅝" from the top. Mat the “just for you” cutout on gold Mirri, then on solid burgundy cardstock, both with narrow edges. Foam tape it to the front as shown.
6. For the back: Cut 4¾"x6" Chantilly Lace pale pink border cardstock. Place gold straight line Dazzles™ near the left and bottom edges, trimming the excess. Glue the cardstock centered on the back. Mat the “sending you birthday wishes” cutout on burgundy cardstock with narrow borders, then on gold Mirri with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the center.
7. Die cut the frame from gold Mirri and cut it into quarters along the center lines. Glue two of the quarters to the back as shown. Mat the “celebrate” die-cut on gold Mirri with 1/16" borders, then foam tape it to the back as shown.