1. For the front: Cut 3¼"x8¼" Sweet Pea pink tapestry cardstock and 3¼"x2½" black dotted cardstock. Glue the black cardstock to the tapestry cardstock, aligning the side and bottom edges. Cut 3¼"x1" pink striped cardstock and mat the long edges on solid pink cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the tapestry cardstock, 2⅛" from the bottom. Cut 8½"x3½" solid pink cardstock and glue the tapestry cardstock centered on it.
2. Wrap pink crepe ribbon across the cardstocks, 2" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstocks to the white card front. Make a 4-loop crepe ribbon bow and tie the center with baker’s twine. Glue it to the first ribbon, 1¼" from the right card edge. Place pink pearl “thinking of you” Dazzles™ on the oval black/pink die-cut, then foam tape it to the front, ¼" from the left edge and overlapping the border.
3. Die cut many flowers from solid yellow, pink, and white cardstocks and ink the edges with the Plum Jam. Die cut leaf sprigs from solid light and dark green cardstocks and ink the edges with Pine Tree. Stack and glue flower layers together, then glue and foam tape leaves and flowers overlapping the label at the lower right as shown. Glue a small flower with leaves to the bow center, then glue Crystalz to the flower centers.
4. Die cut two small outline butterflies from pink glitter cardstock and two solid butterflies from pink parchment paper. Glue the glitter butterflies to the parchment butterflies, then glue them to the front as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut two 3¼"x8" Sweet Pea lattice cardstocks and glue them to the inside as shown. Glue the green circle label die-cut to the inside at the upper right, then place pink pearl “happy birthday” Dazzles™ on it.
6. Die cut the flower holder from Sweet Pea black dotted cardstock and follow the package directions to fold and attach it to the inside. Die cut more flowers from pink and white cardstocks and leaf sprigs from light and dark green cardstocks. Ink the edges as before, then stack and glue them to the holder.
7. Die cut two small pink glitter outline butterflies and two small pink parchment solid butterflies and glue them together as before. Glue one to the flower holder front and one to the label as shown. Glue Crystalz to the flower centers.