1. For the card: Cut 8¼"x12" Wood & Woodland golden boards cardstock, avoiding the border. Place it horizontally and score it 4" and 8" from the left end. On the right end, measure 4" up from the bottom and mark it. Starting at the top on the 4" score line, cut down to the mark and set that upper piece aside.
2. If you wish, round the upper left corner of the cardstock with the punch. Crease the 4" score in a valley fold, then crease the 8" score in a mountain fold. Place border Dazzles™ near the upper front edges of the three layers, trimming the excess.
3. To make pockets, use sticky tape along the outer and bottom edges of the middle section. Remove the tape liners and position together making a card.
4. Turn the piece over and place sticky tape om the outer and bottom edges of the last section. Remove the liner and attach to the card.
5. Trace and cut the pocket pattern onto the dark wood side of the excess cardstock cut off in step one. Score on the dashed lines and fold those tabs under. Place sticky tape on the tabs and along the back straight edge. Attach this pocket to the card front, aligning the bottom and sides.
6. Place border Dazzles near the upper and lower edges of the front pocket. Cut out the “happy birthday” cutout and mat it on green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Foam tape it on the lower front and place two swirl Dazzles™ near it as shown.
7. For the tags: Trace and cut the small tag from green cardstock, then punch the hole. Glue the squirrel cutout and place the “eats lots of cake” Dazzles™ on the tag as shown. Place border Dazzles™ and two stars on the tag, then attach a tan polka dot ribbon to the hole. Tuck the tag into the front pocket.
8. Trace and cut the medium tag from tan cardstock, then punch the hole. Cut 3¼"x3¾" Wood & Woodland white boards cardstock and glue it across the center. Glue the bears cutout in the center, then place border Dazzles™ on the tag as shown. Attach a tan polka dot ribbon to the hole, then tuck the tag into the center pocket.
9. Trace and cut the tall tag from brown cardstock, then punch the hole. Cut 3¼"x6" Wood & Woodland white boards cardstock and glue it across the center. Glue the fox cutout in the center, then place border Dazzles™ and “wishing you sunshine” on the tag as shown. Attach a tan polka dot ribbon to the hole, then tuck the tag in the back pocket.