1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 8¼"x3¼" Wood & Woodland blue border cardstock with the border along the bottom. Use a blender brush to ink the edges with Midnight. Wrap three strands of purple jute vertically over the cardstock, 1½" from the left end, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
2. Remove the two tree/mountain chipboard pieces from the backing. Press the Pine Tree ink pad onto the craft mat, then spritz one spray of water next to it. Use the water brush to drag the ink into the water, then to pounce the ink unevenly onto the trees with the brush. Let the trees dry, then repeat the process, sometimes using diluted ink and sometimes just ink.
3. Press the Ocean Blue and Damson Wine ink pads onto the craft sheet separately and spritz water between the inks. Repeat the mixing and pouncing process on the chipboard mountains. When the pieces are dry, glue them to the front as shown.
4. Glue the “with thanks” die-cut to the front, slipping it under the jute as shown. Make a 6-loop bow with purple jute and tie the center with a short jute strand. Glue the bow as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 6½"x3⅜" Wood & Woodland brown border cardstock with the border along the bottom and ink the edges with Friar Brown. Glue it centered inside. Glue the “you are the best” die-cut to the center. Repeat the mixing and pouncing process on the chipboard elk and bunny, using Friar Brown on the elk’s body, Black on his antlers, and Black on the bunny.