1. For the card front: Cut 6½"x5" Ethereal Bouquets tan floral cardstock with the large flower bouquet in the lower left corner and ink the edges. Position the 4½" square die ½" from the left edge and die cut it. Use the repositionable tape to secure the square in the hole, then position the 3¼" square 2" from the left cardstock edge and die cut it. Secure it in the opening with tape, then die cut the 2½" square from the cardstock, placing the die 3¼" from the left edge.
2. Remove the die cut squares from the base and discard the tape. Glue the remainder of the 6½"x5" cardstock base to the card front. Ink the edges of the die cut squares, then mat each on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue the largest square to the card front, positioning it over the large square opening.
3. Foam tape the medium square to the front, positioning it over the medium square opening. Foam tape the smallest square to the front, aligning it with the smallest opening and adding a second layer of foam tape along the right edge.
4. Glue and foam tape the Ethereal Bouquets “sending you love” die-cut to the front as shown. Knot 4" of sheer dotted ribbon in the center, trim the ends, and glue the knot to the left end of the sentiment.
5. For the inside: Cut 5"x5" Ethereal Bouquets tan music cardstock and ink the edges. Glue it to the inside along the right card edge. Cut out the Ethereal Bouquets blue banner and glue it across the center. Ink the edges of the Ethereal Bouquets tan “you’re never more…” tag die-cut, then glue it to the inside center. Knot 3" of ¼" wide gingham ribbon and glue the knot to the tag top.