1. For the card base & front: Cut 5"x8½" blue cardstock and place it horizontally, light blue side up. Score it vertically 2" from the left end, then fold the short end inward, creating the card base. Place it with the fold at the top.
2. Cut 5"x1" Ethereal Bouquets blue floral cardstock and mat the long edges on light blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it centered across the card’s short front flap. Place silver thin line Dazzles™ along the long edges, trimming the excess. Wrap a 6½" strand each of natural, navy, and brown twine across the center and glue the ends to the flap back.
3. Cut 4½”x6" Ethereal Bouquets blue floral cardstock. With the smaller bouquet in the lower right corner, place two strips of 2-sided tape across the front, one near the top and one 1" below it. Lift the short front card flap and center the floral cardstock over the card inside. Bring the flap back down over the floral cardstock and press to adhere it.
4. Place two silver thin line Dazzles™ near the lower edge of the floral cardstock, trimming the excess. Make a 6-loop bow with the same twines as for the flap and tie the center with 4" of natural twine. Glue the bow to the front twine strands, 1½" from the right edge.
5. Foam tape the Ethereal Bouquets “thank you” die-cut to the lower front as shown. Knot three 3" strands of the same twines together and trim the ends. Glue the knot to the label as shown.
6. For the inside: Cut 4"x5" Ethereal Bouquets tan floral cardstock. Place silver thin line Dazzles™ near the top and right edges, trimming the excess. Mat it on yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it to the inside center.
7. Glue the Ethereal Bouquets tan oval die-cut and foam tape the “you are my hero” die-cut as shown. Hold brown and natural twine together and tie a shoestring bow. Glue it just under the upper left corner of the sentiment.