1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6"x4½" Bee Happy yellow border cardstock and mat it on green cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the front. Cut the yellow border die-cut to 6", then glue it to the first cardstock, ⅞" from the card bottom. Place gold thin line Dazzles™ along the long edges of the die-cut, trimming the excess.
2. Mat the Bee Happy green/yellow large cutout on green cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it to the front as shown. Fold a 2" shimmer ribbon in half and glue it behind the right end of the “happy birthday” die-cut. Foam tape the die-cut to the front as shown, then place a yellow Diamond Sparkle on the right end.
3. For the inside: Cut 6"x4½" Bee Happy green/yellow border cardstock and glue it to the upper inside panel, aligning the bottom against the card’s center fold. Cut 6"x4½" blue/yellow border cardstock and glue it to the lower inside panel, aligning the top against the card’s fold. Glue the “sip life’s sweet moments” tag die-cut near the lower left corner. Place gold thin line Dazzles™ on the two panels as shown, trimming the excess.
4. Follow the die package directions to create the double-box pop-up using light blue solid cardstock. Place gold thin line Dazzles™ near the upper edge of the front box pop-up, trimming the excess. Glue the remaining yellow border die-cut near the lower edge of the front box pop-up as shown, then glue the “happy birthday…” cutout as shown.
5. Attach ⅛" wide grosgrain ribbon to the “thinking of you” tag die-cut, then use a small piece of sticky tape to attach it to one end of the gift card. Insert the gift card between the pop-up boxes as shown.