1. For the card: Place an opened blank card horizontally. Score it vertically 2½" and 4¼" from the right end. Crease both scores in mountain folds, then crease the card’s center score in a valley fold. Place sticky tape between the second fold and the card’s center fold. Remove the tape backing and crease the center fold, securing the ¾" wide strip in place.
2. Cut a second opened blank card in half. Place one piece vertically and score ¾" and 2½" from the left end. Crease the two scores in mountain folds. Place sticky tape next to the ¾” score then attach that tab to the right end of the first cardstock, creating the winged gatefold card.
3. For the front: Cut 5"x6½" Nature’s Touch squirrel cardstock. Ink the gold edges with Mustard and the green edges with Khaki. Wrap tan gingham ribbon across the cardstock 1" from the bottom and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock to the card front. Make a 4-loop bow with the same ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow to the first ribbon, 1¾" from the right edge.
4. Foam tape the “fall is in the air” cutout to the front at the upper left. Die cut a gold and a rust leaf and glue them to the bottom of the cutout as shown. Place a crystal on the leaves and on the bow center as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut Nature’s Touch gold script cardstocks to cover the two panels on the right and the left inside panel. Ink the edges with Mustard, then glue the cardstocks to the panels. Cut brown leaves cardstock to cover the center panel and glue it in place.
6. Mat the large squirrel cutout on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue the right half to the right end panel. Glue the “thinking of you” owl cutout at the upper left, then die cut a gold leaf and glue it over the sentiment’s lower right corner.
7. Cut Nature’s Touch green deer cardstock to 3"x5½" with the deer at the bottom and ink the edges. Glue it centered on the middle panel. Glue the “you are always…” label die-cut near the top, then die cut a gold leaf sprig and glue it as shown.