1. For the card: Cut 5"x11" white cardstock and place it horizontally. Score it vertically 2¾", 4", 7", and 8" from the left end. Crease the scores accordion-style, beginning with the 2¾" score as a mountain fold. Turn the card so the 2¾" panel is at the top.
2. For the first panel: Cut 4¾"x4¼" black cardstock and 4½"x4" Tiny Prints black hexagon paper. Glue the paper centered on the cardstock. Wrap black grosgrain ribbon across the cardstock, 1" from the top, and glue the ends to the back. Keep the card folded while gluing the cardstock to the top panel, centering it over the first and third panels.
3. Glue the Fresh Cut ivory label to the first panel and foam tape its frame in place, tucking it under the ribbon and allowing it to extend below the first fold. Place silver pearl “happy birthday” Dazzles™ on the label. Knot a 4" grosgrain ribbon and glue it to the first ribbon, 1½" from the left edge.
4. Die cut windflowers from the teal, aqua, mauve, burgundy, yellow, and gold solid cardstocks. Die cut bigger leaf sprigs and ferns from green cardstock and flower centers from black cardstock. Ink the edges of the flowers and leaves with the coordinating inks, then use the bone folder to gently curve the petals and leaves.
5. Stack the blossom layers together, matching the colors, then foam tape a center to each. Glue and foam tape two flowers to the first panel as shown, gluing leaf sprigs extending from under the blossoms.
6. For the third panel: Cut 4¾"x4¾" black cardstock and 4½"x4½" Black, White & Colors white dotted paper. Glue the paper centered on the cardstock. Pull just the top and second panels up. Glue the cardstock to the third panel, centering it over that panel and the bottom panel.
7. Place the Fresh Cut red floral frame over black cardstock and cut along the edges. Glue the frame to the panel as shown. Place silver pearl “the more candles…” Dazzles™ greeting on the label as shown. Glue and foam tape two flowers to the panel, then glue leaf sprigs around the blossoms as shown.
8. For the bottom panel: Cut 4¾"x2¾" black cardstock and 4½"x2½" Tiny Prints black/white flowers paper. Glue the paper centered on the cardstock, then open the card completely and glue it centered on the bottom panel.
9. Glue the red Fresh Cut label shown to the panel near the lower edge, then place silver pearl “celebrate” Dazzles™ on it. Glue a windflower to the left end of the label with leaf sprigs around it as shown.