1. For the card & front: Die cut the side step card from dark brown cardstock. Trace and cut the front paper pattern from Happy Halloween shoe & pumpkin cardstock and glue it centered on the front. Cut 2¾"x1⅞" and 2¾"x1⅜" Happy Halloween plaid cardstock and glue each centered on the appropriate side panel.
2. Place gold straight line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the front cardstock, trimming the excess. Place gold straight line Dazzles™ just near the upper edges of the side panel cardstocks, trimming the excess.
3. Die cut two gold and one light yellow cardstock corn stalk and ink the edges with Mustard. Glue a gold stalk near the right card edge. Trim the yellow corn stalk to 4" and the last stalk to 3". Glue both to the front as shown. Die cut dark and light orange pumpkins and ink the edges with Roasted Pumpkin. Die cut yellow and brown leaves, then ink the yellow leaves with Mustard and the brown leaves with Cocoa Bean. Glue four pumpkins and three leaves along the lower front as shown.
4. Mat the “happy birthday” cutout on metallic gold cardstock with ⅛" borders, then on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it to the back step, extending above the top edge. Die cut more pumpkins, leaves, and acorns from the cardstocks shown and ink the edges with the appropriate colors. Glue them to the center and back steps as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 5⅞"x2½" Happy Halloween pumpkin border cardstock and glue it across the inside. Glue the “have a fabulous day” cutout to the center. Place gold straight line Dazzles™ along the upper and lower edges, trimming the excess.
6. Die cut another yellow corn stalk, four pumpkins, two leaves, and one acorn cluster as for the front. Ink the edges with the appropriate colors, then glue them to the inside as shown.