1. For the card: Die cut the card front and back from solid dark pink cardstock. Use the bone folder and follow the package directions to crease the score lines in mountain and valley folds. Place extra sticky tape on the inside surface of the tab, then attach it to the back piece, wrapping the tab to the card back.
2. For the front: Trace and cut the right front paper pattern from Poppies pink stripes cardstock with flowers at the lower right. Place pink thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges as shown, trimming the excess. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
3. Trace and cut the left front paper pattern from the same patterned cardstock with flowers along the top. Place a thin line Dazzles™ near the upper edge, trimming the excess and matching the Dazzles™ near the upper edge of the right front cardstock. Glue the left cardstock centered on the left front panel.
4. Leave the chipboard pieces attached to the backing and color them with the markers. Coat the chipboard sheet with VersaMark™ ink, then cover it with embossing powder. Tap off the excess and heat the remainder to melt it. Repeat the embossing process once more for a glassy look.
5. Cut out the “thinking of you” label and glue it to the right front panel as shown. Glue the flowers and butterflies to the left and right front panels and the center bar as shown. Glue Jewelz to the small flower centers and the butterflies’ bodies.
6. For the inside: Cut 4¾"x4" Poppies lavender plaid paper with flowers at the lower left. Place pink thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges as shown, trimming the excess, then glue the paper centered on the inside. Glue the remaining chipboard pieces and place pink “missing our time together” Dazzles™ as shown.