1. For the card front: Cut 6¼"x4¾" Sparkling Season holly cardstock and ink the edges. Glue it centered on the card front. Position the large rectangle die on the center front and die cut a window. Place a piece of scrap paper inside the card and ink the edges of the window. Center the large rectangle die inside the holly die and cut it from dark green cardstock. Use Sticky Specks™ to attach it around the window.
2. For the inside: Cut 9½"x6¼" Sparkling Season pine branches cardstock and ink the edges. Fold it in half with the pine on the inside and the crease on the right. Bring the left edge of the top layer back to the fold on the right and crease it. Place the card with the fold at the top, then glue the large panel centered on the inside panel.
3. Cut 6¼"x2" dark green cardstock and glue it centered across the large inside panel. Place four border Dazzles™ across it as shown, trimming the excess. Mat the “have a merry Christmas” cutout on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue it to the center of the panel.
4. Die cut the holly die from light green cardstock and glue it to 5¼"x4" white cardstock. Die cut a large rectangle from dark green cardstock and glue it centered on the holly die-cut. Center the ivy die inside the small rectangle die and cut it from light green cardstock. Glue it centered on the dark green rectangle. Foam tape the “spread cheer” label cutout in the center.
5. Place sticky tape on the lower half of the layered die-cut. Close the card and carefully position the die-cut behind the opening so the dark green rectangle fits inside the window. Press it in place.