1. For the card front: Cut 5"x6½" dark green cardstock and 4¾"x6¼" Joyful Christmas green plaid cardstock. Glue the plaid cardstock centered on the green cardstock. Die cut the holly die from the Mirri cardstock and use Sticky Specks™ to attach it to the center of the plaid cardstock.
2. Center the ivy die inside the small rectangle die and cut it from glitter cardstock. Attach it to the center of the holly die-cut. Wrap ½" wide dark green grosgrain ribbon vertically 1" from the left edge, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
3. Tie a short length of the same ribbon onto the first ribbon at the upper left corner of the die-cuts and trim the ends. Place jewel Dazzles™ over the berries on the holly die-cut. Place gold “’tis the season” Dazzles™ in the center of the die-cuts.
4. For the inside: Center the ivy die inside the small rectangle die and cut it from Mirri cardstock. Die cut the small rectangle from Joyful Christmas green plaid cardstock and attach the Mirri die-cut to it. Mat it on gold cardstock with ¼" borders and glue it to the inside center.
5. Place gold “blessings” Dazzles™ in the center of the die-cuts. Die cut one glitter tree and two Mirri trees and glue them as shown. Place gold star Dazzles™ over the stars on the trees.