1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6½"x5" Autumn Garden peach/brown border cardstock and ink the edges. Glue it to the card front. Position the 2⅜"x3⅞" oval die on the front, 1¾" from the lower edge and die cut a window just in the front.
2. Use the pens to color the chipboard wreath, two chipboard pumpkins and seven chipboard leaves. Coat each with watermark ink, then cover them with embossing powder. Tap off the excess powder and heat the remainder to melt it. Glue the wreath over the window, then glue and foam tape the pumpkins and leaves to the wreath as shown.
3. Foam tape the “harvest blessing” label die-cut to the front at the upper left. Place a copper and a gold straight line Dazzles™ across the card bottom and a copper straight line Dazzles™ across the top, trimming the excess.
4. For the inside: Cut the Autumn Garden wreath cutout shown to 5⅛"x4" and mat it on medium brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the inside so the center area is just behind the window when the card is closed.
5. Color a pumpkin, the “thankful for you,” and two leaf chipboard pieces with the markers, then emboss them as for the front pieces. Close the card and glue the sentiment to the inside through the window. Open the card and glue the pumpkin and leaves as shown.