1. For the card front: Cut 4½"x6" At the Shore sandy cardstock. Tear four pieces of sandy cardstock, each 5" long and 2"-4" wide. Glue them in layers across the larger sandy cardstock piece as shown, leaving the top edge of the bottom piece unglued. Trim any excess along the edges of the larger piece, then ink the outer edges with Friar Brown. Mat it on tan cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it centered on the card front.
2. Die cut one jar from solid light blue cardstock and one from acetate, then trim off the side piece from each, leaving the jar shape. Ink the cardstock jar edges with Ocean Blue. Attach the acetate jar over the cardstock jar, using sticky tape just on the top. Die cut the jar lid from Hammered Silver paper and glue it to the jar top.
3. Wrap two strands of natural jute across the jar top as shown, gluing the ends to the back. Die cut the eight shells shown from various At the Shore tan cardstocks and ink the edges with Friar Brown. Glue four shells “inside the jar,” under the acetate. Foam tape the jar to the card front, tucking it under the edge of the bottom sandy strip as shown.
4. Place blue pearl “happy birthday” Dazzles™ across the card top. Hold two strands of natural jute together and make an 8-loop bow. Tie the center with another jute strand and trim the ends. Glue the bow to the first jute on the jar front. Foam tape three shells along the lower front, then tuck a fourth just under the edge of the second sandy layer.
5. For the inside: Tear the At the Shore boat scene to approximately 4"x5½" and ink the edges with Ocean Blue. Glue it centered on the inside. Glue the “sending you sunshine” die-cut and place blue pearl “celebrate” Dazzles™ as shown. Die cut the three shells shown from tan cardstocks, ink the edges with Friar Brown, then glue and foam tape them as shown.¬