1. For the card: Die cut the jar and the center bar from solid light blue cardstock and ink the edges with Midnight. Die cut the jar lid from Silver cardstock. Die cut the flowers from Teacups & Roses pink, blue, and yellow patterned cardstocks and the leaf sprigs from green patterned cardstock. Cut centers from various solid and patterned cardstocks. (I cut enough flowers for eight blossoms: five, stacked three layers together, three of the smaller flower, and a center for each blossom; I cut four leaf sprigs.)
2. Ink the edges of the pink flowers with Plum Jam, the blue flowers with Midnight, the yellow flowers with Honey Pot, and the leaves with Pine Tree. Use the bone folder to gently curve the flower petals and leaves.
3. Follow the package directions to assemble the jar card. Glue the lid to the front jar panel, aligning the top edges. Cut a ¼"x6" strip of Silver cardstock, then fold it in half to make it 3" long. Use sticky tape to secure the strip, then attach it to the back of the “hello sunshine” label. Attach it to the jar on the inside back to extend 2½" above the top edge.
4. Stack and glue five 3-layer blossoms together, matching the colors, but varying the patterns. Glue cardstock centers onto each flower and onto the remaining small flowers, then place a jewel Dazzles™ in each center. Glue the leaves and flowers to the card layers as shown, saving one small blossom for the lower front.
5. Die cut the label from yellow solid cardstock, ink the edges with Honey Pot, and glue it to the jar front. Foam tape “thank you” to it, then foam tape a small flower and two individual leaves as shown. Make a 4-loop bow with ⅛" wide grosgrain ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue it to the front as shown. To send the card, flatten it by pushing it toward one side, then tuck it into an envelope.