1. For the card front: Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Mystic Moon blue rose corner cardstock. Wrap fuchsia and dark blue glimmer ribbons over the cardstock, ¾" and 1⅛" from the right edge, and glue the ends to the back. Tie short ribbons onto the first as shown, and trim the ends. Glue the cardstock centered on the front.
2. Cut 3¾"x⅞" Mystic Moon magenta diamonds cardstock and mat it on solid blueberry cardstock with 1/16" borders. Place silver “happy anniversary” Dazzles™ on it, then foam tape the greeting to the front as shown.
3. For the inside: Cut two 4½"x5¾" Mystic Moon blue striped cardstocks and glue both to the inside so they meet near the card’s center. Place blue thin line Dazzles™ near the outer side edges as shown, trimming the excess. Foam tape the “time to celebrate” die-cut near the upper left corner.
4. Die cut the box and crossbars from solid dark blue cardstock. Place silver the blue thin line Dazzles™ near the lower edges of the box and flaps, trimming the excess. Follow the die package directions for attaching it to the inside. (I tucked sticky tape under the flaps to hold them in place so the card closed more easily.)
5. Die cut the windflower layers and leaf sprigs from the solid cardstocks, then blend appropriate inks along the edges of the die-cuts. Use the bone folder to gently curl the flower petals, then glue the upper blossoms to the blossom bases. Die cut a heart balloon from metallic silver cardstock. Attach the flowers, leaf sprigs, and balloon to acetate strips, then glue them to the box crossbars as shown.