1. For the card front: Cut 10"x5" light green solid cardstock and place it horizontally. Score it vertically ½", 1½", 2½", and 3½" from the left end. Place sticky tape on the ½" tab on the left end. Crease all the scores in mountain folds. Fold the end inward on the 1½" crease, flatten the card, and attach the tape to the base. (This should create a 6½"x5" card.)
2. Cut 5¼"x4¾" Christmas Aglow green patterned cardstock and glue it centered on the large, right end panel. Cut three ¾"x4¾" strips of the same cardstock and glue one centered on each narrow panel.
3. Cut 6"x4" yellow solid cardstock and place it horizontally. Score it ½" and 1½" from the right end. Crease these scores in mountain folds with the darker yellow on the outside. Place sticky tape on the outer surface of the right end tab and along the back edge of the left end. Fold the right end under on the 1½" score. With the green card flattened, position the gold cardstock’s left end on the narrow green strip as shown, then press in place, attaching both ends of the gold cardstock to the green card.
4. Cut 4¼"x3¾" Christmas Aglow green lantern cardstock with the lantern at the lower left and glue it centered on the large yellow panel. Cut ¾"x3¾" of the same cardstock and glue it centered on the narrow yellow panel. Place border Dazzles™ on all the panels as shown, trimming the excess.
5. Cut out the “just for you” label and mat it on Gold paper with 1/16" borders. Tie ivory dotted sheer ribbon onto the candy cane tag die-cut. Glue the label and foam tape the tag to the lantern panel as shown.
6. For the back: Cut 6"x4½" Christmas Aglow red plaid lantern cardstock and mat it on Gold paper with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the card back. Mat the “joy to you and yours” label die-cut on Gold cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue the bird and green check die-cuts and foam tape the label to the back as shown. Tie a knot in ivory swirl sheer ribbon, trim the ends, and glue it as shown.