1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 5"x6½" Silver cardstock and glue it to the front. Cut 6"x4½" Christmas Aglow blue border cardstock and mat it on solid blue cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the front.
2. Place five jewel ornament Dazzles™ across the front as shown, then use the red and blue jewel Dazzles™ to decorate each. Place a narrow silver straight line Dazzles™ extending from each ornament to the top of the patterned cardstock, trimming the excess.
3. Place black “merry Christmas” script Dazzles™ across the lower front as shown. Place silver “merry Christmas” script Dazzles™ over the black words, offsetting them slightly to the lower right and creating a shadowed effect.
4. For the inside: Cut 6"x3" Christmas Aglow red plaid border cardstock with the candle and lantern along the bottom and mat it on dark green solid cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Place black “joy to you” script Dazzles™ across the cardstock as shown.
5. Place three small ornament Dazzles™ in the upper corners as shown, then decorate them with red jewel Dazzles™. Add a silver straight line Dazzles™ to the ornament hanging lower and trim the excess. Place silver straight line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the patterned cardstock, trimming the excess.