1. For the card front: With the card closed, cut ½" off the right end. Cut out the card base pattern and place it on the blank card, aligning the fold with the pattern as directed. Draw the angled lower edge and transfer the dashed score line to the front. Cut off the card’s triangular corners, through both layers. Open the card and score just the front on the dashed line.
2. Cut 5¾"x1¼" Fairy Garden black patterned cardstock and glue it to the upper front panel. Place three silver pearl thin line Dazzles™ near the long edges as shown, trimming the excess.
3. Trace and cut the diamond base pattern from black cardstock and the diamond paper pattern from Fairy Garden pink floral cardstock. Place silver pearl thin line Dazzles™ near the edges, trimming the excess, then glue the pink cardstock centered on the black cardstock. Glue just the bottom half of the diamond base to the card front, aligning the lower edges.
4. Die cut a 3" scalloped square from black cardstock and glue it centered on the diamond front panel. Die cut a mauve frame placing the 1¾" square die inside the 2½" square die. Foam tape the frame to the black cardstock. Mat the “believe in magic” cutout on black cardstock with narrow borders, then glue it across the center of the square.
5. Ink the fronts of the two chipboard fairies and a small chipboard butterfly with VersaMark™, then cover them with embossing powder. Tap off the excess powder and heat the remainder to melt it. Repeat this process, then glue the chipboard to the diamond as shown.
6. For the inside: Trace and cut the inside paper pattern from Fairy Garden pink border cardstock, then glue it centered on the inside. Place silver pearl thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges as shown, trimming the excess.
7. Mat the “dream big” cutout on black cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape it to the inside as shown. Emboss another fairy chipboard as for the front. Glue and foam tape it to the label and place two silver pearl fairies Dazzles™ on the inside as shown. To display the card, open the front and tuck the diamond’s lower point behind the raised greeting on the inside.