1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 4½"x6" Fairy Garden green beads cardstock and mat it on black glitter cardstock with ⅛" borders.
2. Cut 2"x5" Fairy Garden pink border cardstock and 2½"x3¾" black corner design cardstock. Mat each on black cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue them to the green cardstock as shown. Wrap black crepe ribbon vertically over the cardstocks, ¾" from the left edge, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstocks centered on the front.
3. Foam tape the Fairy Garden “imagination has no age” tag die-cut angled as shown. Make a 4-loop black crepe bow and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow to the first ribbon, just above the tag.
4. Mat the “happy birthday” label die-cut on black glitter cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue and foam tape it as shown. Place a Diamond Sparkle in the bow center and three fairy Dazzles™ as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 3½"x4" Fairy Garden black corner design cardstock and ¾"x6" pink border paper, then mat each on glitter cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue both to the inside as shown. Foam tape the “may all your wishes…” label die-cut and place two fairy Dazzles™ as shown.