1. For the card: Cut the 11¼"x5" tan pastel cardstock and place it horizontally. Score it ½", 1¼", 2", 2¾", 8½", 9¼", 10", and 10¾" from the left side. Crease all the scores in valley folds. Turn if face down and place sticky tape on each end tab.
2. Turn the cardstock face up. On the left end, fold the end under at the 2" score. Remove the tape lining, and press the cardstock flat so the tab adheres to the card’s large panel. Repeat on the right end, folding the end under on the 9¼" score line.
3. For the front: Cut 4"x4⅞" Hummingbird tan floral paper and ink the edges. Glue it centered on the middle panel. Cut six ⅝"x4⅞" Hummingbird tan floral paper and ink the edges. Glue one centered on each narrow panel closest to the card’s middle panel.
4. Cut 5½"x1¾" acetate. Use sticky tape to attach the ends to the lower front tower panels. Glue two of the remaining tan floral strips centered on the front panels and two on the outer side panels. Place three gold thin line Dazzles™ on the tower fronts and on the acetate as shown. Place gold “hello friend” Dazzles™ on the acetate at the lower right.
5. Die cut a wreath from pink Mirri, two from gold Mirri, and one from tan cardstock. Use Sticky Specks™ to attach the pink wreath to the tan wreath. Trim both birds off the gold wreaths and attach one to the bird on the pink wreath, aligning the edges. Foam tape the remaining gold bird on top of the wreath’s gold bird. Use acrylic glue to attach the wreath to the acetate and the side columns as shown.
6. For the back: Cut 5½"x4¾" Hummingbird tan textured paper and ink the edges. Glue it centered on the back. Cut 5"x4¼" Hummingbird tan floral vellum and ink the edges. Place gold thin line Dazzles™ near the edges, trimming the excess, then glue the vellum centered on the back. Place brown “missing our time together” and a small gold heart Dazzles™ as shown.