1. For the card front: Cut 4⅝"x6⅛" yellow floral paper and 4⅝"x1½" gray marble paper. Mat the gray paper on white cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it to the yellow paper, 1" from the bottom. Mat the yellow paper on yellow cardstock with ⅛" borders and glue it centered on the card front.
2. Place silver thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the gray paper, trimming the excess. Place silver “hugs” Dazzles™ on the gray paper as shown.
3. Construct the dark gray circular medallion papier tole design with foam tape between the layers. Construct pieces 3, 4, and 6 of the black & yellow circular medallion papier tole design with foam tape. Glue the designs to the front as shown, then decorate both with jewel Dazzles™.
4. For the inside: Cut 3¾"x5" yellow floral paper and mat it on yellow cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Cut 5"x1¾" gray marble paper and mat the long edges on black cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it across the inside, aligning the bottom edge with the yellow cardstock’s bottom edge.
5. Place silver thin line Dazzles™ near the long edges on the gray paper, trimming the excess. Place silver “get well” Dazzles™ near the right end of the gray paper. Construct the remaining pieces of the black & yellow medallion (#1, #2, and #5) with foam tape, then decorate it with jewel Dazzles™. Glue the medallion to the inside as shown.