Designer’s Note: Because slits that secure the pop-up must be cut into the card base, I decorated the inside before decorating the front, which covered the slits and tabs. I hid the slit and tab on the back under another cutout. While the Present Crosshatch die can be used in either portrait or landscape style cards, this is a portrait style card.
1. For the inside: Cut two 4½"x5¾" Autumn Garden yellow patterned cardstocks and glue them to the inside as shown. Follow the die package directions to die cut the present pieces from rust/orange cardstock and to create and secure the pop-up to the inside.
2. Cut out the two Autumn Garden circle labels shown and glue them to the left inside panel. Cut out the checked label and the long blank label shown. Place gold “celebrate” Dazzles™ on the long blank label, then glue both as shown.
3. For the card front: Cut 4¾"x6¼" Autumn Garden dotted cardstock with the flowers at the lower left. Wrap ½" wide ivory grosgrain ribbon over the cardstock, 1" from the top, and glue the ribbon ends to the back. Tie another ribbon onto the first, 1½" from the left edge, trim the ends, then glue the cardstock centered on the front.
4. Cut out the Autumn Garden “it’s your birthday” and glue it tucked under the ribbon as shown. Cut out the “thinking of you” label and foam tape it below the knot and overlapping the first label as shown.
5. For the back: Cut out the two Autumn Garden labels shown and glue them to the back as shown, covering the slit and the pop-up tab.