1. For the card: Follow the die package directions to create the cake box card, using Sweet Pea pink plaid cardstock for the cake, white lace cardstock for the frosting pieces, and striped cardstock for the candle. Use Teacups & Roses yellow solid cardstock for the candle flame.
2. Die cut the label from Sweet Pea pink dotted cardstock and ink the edges with Plum Jam. Place silver “happy birthday” and jewel Dazzles™ on it as shown, then foam tape it to the cake’s bottom layer, extending off the left edge.
3. Die cut lots of flowers from Teacups & Roses yellow, blue, and light and dark pink solid cardstocks. Ink the pink flower edges with Plum Jam, the yellow flowers with Honey Pot, and the blue flowers with Ocean Blue using the Blender Brushes. Die cut leaves from Sweet Pea green dots cardstock and ink the edges with Pine Tree.
4. Use the bone folder to gently curve the flower petals and leaves. Stack and glue flowers together, using the photo as a reference. Glue and foam tape the flowers to the card, extending from the lower right to the top cake layer. Also glue a small flower and a leaf near the label as shown.
5. Make a 4-loop bow with ¼" wide sheer ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow among the large flowers on the bottom layer. Place jewel Dazzles™ in the flower centers.
6. For the back: Die cut a label from Sweet Pea pink dotted cardstock and ink the edges with Plum Jam. Place silver “make a wish” and jewel Dazzles™ on it, then glue the label to the bottom layer near the left edge. Glue and foam tape more flowers and leaves around the label as shown, then place jewel Dazzles™ in the flower centers.