1. For the card: Glue two 6"x4½" solid tan cardstocks together back-to-back, then die cut the fence from it. Ink the edges of the fence with Velvet Fawn. Die cut the grass twice from Seasonal Splendor green cardstock, trim off the tab ends, and ink the edges with Khaki. Glue one grass die-cut across the fence, extending ¼" below the bottom of the pickets. Glue the second grass die-cut over the first, extending ¼" below the bottom of the first grass die-cut.
2. Die cut the birdhouse front and back from Seasonal Splendor rust patterned cardstock and ink the edges with Cocoa Bean. Die cut the roof and base from Seasonal Splendor gold patterned cardstock and ink the edges with Mustard. Cut the perch from solid brown cardstock and the door from solid navy cardstock. Die cut the side and crossbar twice each from solid brown cardstock.
3. Follow the instructions on the Birdhouse Card die packaging to construct the house, only adding the roof and base to the front. Glue the birdhouse to the left end of the fence front.
4. Die cut the three larger flowers from teal and aqua solid cardstocks and ink the edges with Teal. Die cut leaf sprigs from green solid cardstocks and ink the edges with Khaki. Die cut the smallest flowers from ivory and ink the edges with Powder Blue. Use the bone folder to gently curve the flower petals and leaves. Layer the teal and aqua blossoms and glue the layers together. Place jewel Dazzles™ in the flower centers.
5. Die cut the bird twice from blueberry cardstock, the wing twice from navy, and the beak twice from tan. For the left bird, cut a tiny piece of dark brown cardstock and glue it behind the eye. Glue the beak in place on the bird back, then glue the wing to the front. For the right bird, turn the pieces over and glue them together so the bird faces to the left.
6. Glue the leaf sprigs to the crossbars, the birdhouse front, and just right of the house as shown. Glue the birds and flowers among the leaves as shown.
7. For the back: Die cut the house shape from Seasonal Splendor rust patterned cardstock and ink the edges with Cocoa Bean. Glue it over the house shape that shows through the fence back. Die cut another grass piece from green patterned cardstock, trim off the tabs, ink the edges with Khaki, and glue it along the fence bottom.
8. Die cut the label from yellow cardstock, ink the edges with Mustard, and place brown “hugs” and two heart Dazzles™ on it as shown. Glue it to the house center. Die cut a navy cardstock bird with a blueberry cardstock wing, tan beak, and brown eye. Construct the bird as before and glue it to the back as shown, tucking it under the tops of the grass.