1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6"x4½" At The Shore faded beach scene cardstock. Die cut the chicken wire twice from tan cardstock. Use Sticky Specks™ to attach pieces of the chicken wire across the bottom of the cardstock, trimming the excess along the bottom and sides.
2. Mat the cardstock on light blue cardstock with ⅛" borders. Wrap two strands of tan jute across the cardstock, ⅝" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
3. Coat all five seagull chipboard pieces with VersaMark™ ink, then cover them with clear embossing powder. Tap off the excess powder and heat the remainder. Set two seagulls aside for the inside and glue the other three to the front as shown.
4. Emboss the “ocean breezes” chipboard twice with pearl champagne powder, then glue it to the front as shown. Emboss all the chipboard shells with pearl champagne powder, then glue six across the lower front as shown, using foam tape where needed.
5. Make a 6-loop bow with tan jute and tie the center with a 4" jute strand. Glue the bow to the front as shown.
6. For the inside: Cut 6"x4¼" At The Shore golden sand cardstock and glue it centered on the inside. Cut 3½"x⅞" At The Shore blue textured cardstock and glue it extending from the right edge as shown. Glue the “salt water heals…” die-cut and foam tape “the beach is calling” die-cut as shown.
7. Die cut tan cardstock chicken wire and glue it across the lower left corner, trimming off the excess. Glue the embossed chipboard pieces from steps 3 and 4 as shown. Tie a shoestring bow with white jute and glue it to the tag’s hole.