1. For the card front: To create the gatefold card, open the card and bring both sides in to meet in the center over the original score line. Crease with the bone folder. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Seafoam & Pearls blue starfish border cardstock, then cut it in half to create two 2⅜" wide panels. Glue them to the front card panels so they meet in the center. Place silver thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the panels as shown, trimming the excess. Place silver pearls near the bottom as shown.
2. For the inside: Cut two 2¼"x6¼" Seafoam & Pearls light green textured cardstocks and glue one to each side panel. Place silver thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges as shown, trimming the excess.
3. Cut out the Seafoam & Pearls green seashell cutout. Place it horizontally and score it vertically ½" and 3" from the left end. Crease both scores in mountain folds. Place sticky tape on the inner surface of the ½" tab.
4. Cut 4⅝"x6¼" Seafoam & Pearls green textured cardstock. Center the ½" tab on the scored cardstock along the top edge of the textured cardstock. Wrap the tab to the back and secure it. Glue the cardstock to the card’s center panel. Place silver thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of both cardstocks as shown, trimming the excess.
5. Open the scored cardstock. Cut out the 4¾" green border cutout and glue it to the textured cardstock 1¾" from the card bottom. Foam tape the “you brighten my day” die-cut in the center of the border. Glue the fish die-cut above the border as shown.
6. Close the scored cardstock. Center the “love you” cutout on it and glue just the lower half in place. Glue the compass die-cut to it as shown.
7. For the bellyband: Cut 11"x1⅜" white cardstock. Place the center on the card front and wrap the ends to the back, gently creasing the folds so the bellyband easily slips on and off the card. Cut two 4⅞"x1¼" Seafoam & Pearls blue scales cardstocks and place silver thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges, trimming the excess. Glue one to the front and one to the back of the band. Wrap two strands of natural jute around the band, gluing the ends at the center front.
8. Cut 3¼"x3¼" Seafoam & Pearls light blue patterned cardstock and mat it on white cardstock with ⅛" borders. Cut out the “down by the sea…” circle and foam tape it to the center of the square. Glue the square to the band’s center front. Make a 6-loop bow with natural jute, tying the center with the same jute, then glue it and place the silver pearls as shown.