1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6"x4½" Poppies yellow striped cardstock and mat it on orange cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the card front.
2. For the pop-up: Cut 12"x4" orange/tan solid cardstock and place it horizontally, orange side up. Score it 4" and 8" from the left end. Score the left end panel diagonally from the upper left corner down to the bottom at the 4" score line. Score the right end panel from the upper left panel corner down to the lower right cardstock corner.
3. Fold the end panels inward on the 4" and 8" scores. Now fold each panel back on the diagonal score. With this pop-up closed, use sticky tape to attach it centered on the card front.
4. Cut 3⅝"x3⅝" Poppies dark yellow border cardstock, then cut it in half diagonally from the upper right corner to the lower left. Glue the triangles centered on the pop-up’s two front panels. Foam tape the Poppies oval blank label die-cut just to the left front panel, centering it on the pop-up. Foam tape the “happy day” die-cut to the oval at the lower right as shown.
5. Die cut petals for a red, an orange, and a yellow cardstock poppy blossom. Ink the petal edges with matching color inks, then layer and glue them into blossoms. Die cut three leaves from green cardstock and ink the edges. Glue the blossoms and leaves to the label and left front pop-up panel as shown.
6. Open the left front. Glue the right end of the “to someone very special” label die-cut just on the right panel as shown. Open the right panel. Cut 3¾"x3¾" Poppies green plaid cardstock with flowers at the lower left and glue it centered on the inside. Cut out the two Poppies labels shown and mat each on white cardstock with narrow borders. Glue both as shown.
7. For the inside: Cut 6"x2" Poppies yellow double border cardstock and mat it on tan cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Glue Poppies “birthday wishes just for you” and “make a wish” die-cuts as shown.
8. Die cut petals for a red cardstock blossom and a yellow cardstock blossom, ink the edges, and glue them into flowers. Die cut a leaf, ink the edges, then cut it into two sprigs. Glue the blossoms and leaves as shown.