1. For the card: Trace and cut the card base pattern from coral/magenta cardstock. Score on the dashed lines, then crease the center score in a mountain fold. Cut 2¼"x5¾" Poppies all-over floral cardstock and glue it centered on the 2½" front panel. Place sticky tape on the narrow tab, fold it under, then unfold it.
2. Cut 9"x4½" white cardstock and place it horizontally. Score it 4" and 6½" from the left end. Crease the 4" score in a mountain fold and the 6½" score in a valley fold. Place sticky tape on the outer surface of the last panel. Turn the piece so that panel is on the bottom and the large panel is on top with the fold on the right. Center this folded piece on the card base and attach the 2½" panel to the base on the inside. Remove the liner from the tape on the tab and flatten the front over it to secure it.
3. For the front: Cut 3¾"x4¼" Poppies striped border cardstock and glue it centered on the folded front. Wrap coral crepe ribbon around the panel, ¾" from the left edge, and tie it in a bow on the front near the top. Foam tape the Poppies “happy birthday” die-cut to the panel center.
4. Press Honey Pot and Orange inks onto the craft mat, then spritz each just once with water. Press the blossom and bud of two chipboard poppies into the ink, avoiding the stems. Press Pine Tree on the mat and spritz with water. Press the poppy stems and leaves into this ink.
5. Let the chipboard dry completely, then repeat the process, adding in Plum Jam along the blossom edges. Glue the inked chipboard to the front as shown. Place two small silver pearl butterfly Dazzles™ on the panel as shown.
6. For the inside: Cut 2¼"x4¼" Poppies pink striped cardstock and glue it to the center panel. Cut 2¾"x5¾" Poppies all-over floral cardstock and glue it centered on the last exposed portion of the card base panel. Tie coral crepe ribbon onto the pink plaid tag die-cut, then glue it to the last panel. Cut out the “celebrating you” label and glue it across the tag.
7. Repeat the inking process with the chipboard poppies and leaf sprigs shown on the two inside panels. Glue them to the panels, then place two more silver pearl butterfly Dazzles™ as shown.