1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Poppies pink plaid cardstock and wrap ¼” wide sheer pink ribbon across it, 1½" from the bottom, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
2. Cut 3½"x4½" magenta solid cardstock and mat it on pink cardstock with ⅛" borders. Foam tape it to the center front, slipping it under the ribbon. Cut out the Poppies 2¼"x3" blank label and the “thinking of you” label and glue them to the magenta rectangle as shown.
3. Die cut petals for three poppy blossoms from dotted vellum and four leaves and three stems from plain vellum. Ink the edges of the leaves and stems with Pine Tree and the petals with Plum Jam. Build the blossoms using 2-sided tape or glue between the layers. Attach the stems, leaves, and blossoms to the front as shown, using small pieces of the 2-sided tape.
4. Make a 4-loop bow with the ¼" sheer ribbon and tie the center with a 3" length of the ribbon, knotting the ends on the bow front. Glue the bow over the flower stems.
5. For the inside: Cut 1½"x6½" Poppies dark yellow cardstock from the floral border and mat the left edge on orange cardstock with a ⅛" border. Glue it along the right card edge. Cut 3⅜"x4⅜" Poppies yellow swirls cardstock and mat it on dark yellow cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it 1" from the right edge, then glue the “you make the world special” tag die-cut angled as shown.
6. Die cut petals for one poppy blossom from dotted vellum and a stem and two leaves from plain vellum. Ink the leaves and stem with Pine Tree and the petal edges with Orange ink. Construct the flower as for the front and glue it, the stem, and the leaves as shown. Glue the “thank you” label over the lower stem as shown. Knot a 3" length of the pink sheer ribbon and glue the knot to the tag hole.