1. For the card: Place the card with the fold on the left, then trim ⅜" off the right front edge. Measure down 2½" from the top along the right front edge and mark this point. Cut from this mark straight into the front for 3¼".
2. Cut 4"x6½" of white cardstock and place it vertically. Score it ½" from the right edge, then fold this tab under. Use sticky tape to attach this tab to the right back edge of the trimmed card. Fold the cardstock over the front, slipping it into the slit.
3. For the left front: Open the right front. Cut 4⅜"x3¾" Strawberry Delight pink border cardstock with the border along the left and glue it centered on the lower left panel. Cut 4⅜"x2¼" Strawberry Delight black dotted cardstock and glue it centered on the upper left panel.
4. Cut out and glue the “thank you for being you” cutout centered on the upper left panel. Construct the “super sweet” paper tole design, using foam tape between the layers. Glue the design centered on the lower panel.
5. For the right front: Cut 3"x6" Strawberry Delight chocolate strawberry border cardstock with the bowl at the lower right and mat it on dark pink cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the right front panel. Close the card. Cut out the “you make life sweet” cutout and foam tape it to the panel as shown.
6. For the inside: Cut 4½"x6" Strawberry Delight lime border cardstock and mat it on pale lime cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Glue just die-cut #2 of the medallion paper tole set in the center. Cut out and foam tape the “you are the best” label cutout on the medallion, then glue and foam tape two extra art paper tole flowers as shown.