1. For the card front: Trace the card pattern onto the blank card, then cut on the solid lines and score on the dashed lines. Follow the pattern to crease the folds in mountain and valley folds.
2. Trace and cut the center panel paper pattern from Strawberry Delight lime border cardstock with the faded border along the bottom. Glue it centered on the front center panel. Trace and cut the two side panel paper patterns from the same cardstock and glue each centered on the appropriate panel.
3. Place lime straight line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the lime cardstocks as shown, trimming the excess. Glue the “we match like strawberries…” die-cut to the center panel, extending off the right edge as shown.
4. Die cut strawberries from Pillar Box Red Mirri, the leaves and caps from Emerald Mirri, and the chocolate from Brown glitter cardstock. Glue the caps and chocolate to strawberries, then glue all the die-cuts to the center and side panels as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 6½"x3¾" Strawberry Delight pink diamonds border cardstock with the border along the bottom and glue it to the inside. Place red straight line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges as shown, trimming the excess.
6. Cut out and glue the “you are the chocolate…” cutout to the inside as shown. Die cut more strawberries, caps, leaves, and chocolate from the cardstocks as for the front. Glue the die-cuts together, then to the inside as shown.