1. For the card front: With one card placed open and horizontally, cut 4½" off one end, leaving a ½" tab next to the center score line. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Sweet Life brown dots paper and glue it centered on the large panel. Center the 4"x4¾" rectangle die on this panel and die cut a window.
2. Cut a 4½"x5¼" scalloped rectangle from tan cardstock, then use the 4"x4¾" rectangle die to cut out the center, creating a frame. Glue the frame around the edge of the window in the panel. Knot three 3" lengths of ⅛" wide brown grosgrain ribbon, trim the ends, and glue all three to the frame at the upper left. Turn under the tab on the card panel and place sticky tape on the outer surface of the tab.
3. Place the second card with the fold on the left. Attach the tab of the first panel along the right edge of the card. Open the window panel. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Sweet Life blue border paper with the heart border along the bottom and glue it centered on the card front.
4. Use foam tape between the layers to construct the Confetti Play tree papier tole design. Close the window front and glue the tree through the window and to the blue card front. Open the window front.
5. Die cut another frame from light green cardstock, then glue it around the tree, making sure it doesn’t show when the window front is closed. Place red “just for you” Dazzles™ across the tree trunk so the greeting shows through the window when it’s closed. Place brown flower and heart Dazzles™ on the tree as shown.
6. For the inside: Cut 4¾"x6¼" Sweet Life blue border paper with the border at the top and glue it centered on the inside left panel. Use foam tape to construct the kite papier tole design, then glue it across the panel as shown. Place brown and red Dazzles™ on the panel as shown.
7. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Sweet Life red mesh paper and glue it centered on the inside right panel. Cut 4¼"x5¾" Sweet Life blue border paper with flowers in the lower left corner and mat it on light green cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the red paper. Cut ⅞"x6¼" Sweet Life striped paper and mat the long edges on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it along the right edge of the blue paper. Place red and brown Dazzles™ on the panel as shown.