1. For the card & front: Die cut the center step card from teal/aqua cardstock. Fold it with teal on the outside, using the bone folder to burnish the creases. Trace and cut the front paper pattern from teal medallions paper and place green pearl border Dazzles™ along the top of it, trimming the excess. Glue the paper centered on the card front.
2. Cut two ¾"x3⅞" teal/green striped papers and glue one to each side panel. Cut 5¾"x½" brown cardstock and place a green pearl and a light peach border Dazzles™ on it as shown, trimming the excess. Glue the cardstock to the lower front.
3. Use foam tape between the layers to construct the “happy” papier tole design, then glue it centered on the upper front. Place black “birthday wishes” Dazzles™ across the front as shown. Decorate the borders with jewel Dazzles™
4. For the inside: Cut 6"x3½" pink border paper with the flowers along the bottom. Mat the long edges on maroon cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue the paper across the inside. Die cut a 4¼" label from dark teal paper and glue it to the inside as shown.
5. Place green pearl border Dazzles™ across the pink paper near the upper and lower edges, trimming the excess. Place white “sending smiles” and small flowers Dazzles™ on the label as shown. Decorate the borders and flowers with jewel Dazzles™.