1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" dark teal paper and glue it centered on the card front. Die cut a 4½" circle from pink marble paper and glue it centered on the front. Die cut a 5" scalloped circle from burgundy cardstock, then die cut a 4½" circle from the center of it. Glue it as a frame around the pink circle.
2. Cut 1½"x6¼" teal/green/pink striped paper and mat the long edges on teal cardstock with ⅛" borders. Wrap pink crepe ribbon over it vertically, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the strip to the front, aligning the right edge with the right paper edge.
3. Use foam tape between the layers to construct the medallion papier tole design with the blank label on top. Place brown “thanks” Dazzles™ on the label, then foam tape the medallion to the front, centering it in the circle.
4. Make a 4-loop bow with pink crepe ribbon and tie the center with baker’s twine, trimming the excess. Glue the bow to the first ribbon just above the label. Cut 4-pearl sections off the long pearl strip and place them on the medallion as shown. Place a large light pink shimmer Diamond Sparkle in the bow center.
5. For the inside: Cut 4"x5½" tan/gray paper and glue it to the inside, centered on the right edge. Die cut a 4½" circle from brown cardstock and glue it to the tan paper as shown, trimming off the excess along the card edge. Cut 5"x1¾" yellow cardstock and glue it along the bottom of the tan paper.
6. Place four gold thin line Dazzles™ across the inside as shown, trimming the excess. Use foam tape to construct the gramophone papier tole design, then glue it to the inside as shown. Place brown “you’re the best” Dazzles™ on the left end of the yellow cardstock, along with a flourish and heart.