Designer’s Note: The Pocket Pop-Out can be made as a pop-out as it was intended, or it can be made into a pocket that holds a tag and a gift card for someone special!
1. For the card front: Open the card, then fold the sides in to meet in the center over the fold. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Windflowers blue floral cardstock with the leaves along the bottom, then cut it in half vertically. Glue the left half to the left front card panel. Wrap swirl sheer ribbon over the right half, ½" from the right edge, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the panel to the right card front.
2. Cut 3¾"x3¼" from the back side of the same blue Windflowers cardstock and mat it on black cardstock with ⅛" borders. Foam tape the “you are the best” label to the center, then glue just the right half of the cardstock to the right front, 1¼" from the card top.
3. Make a 4-loop bow with the swirls ribbon and tie the center with black jute. Glue the bow to the first ribbon, overlapping the upper right corner of the matted cardstock. Die cut medium and small windflower blossoms from burgundy, purple, and magenta cardstocks, flower centers from black, and leaves from green cardstock.
4. Ink the edges of the purple blossoms with Damson Wine, the magenta blossoms with Plum Jam, the burgundy blossoms with Bordeaux, and the leaves with Pine Tree. Use the bone folder to gently curl the ends of the petals and leaves. Stack the blossoms and glue them together, then glue layered centers in each. Glue the small flower over the bow center with leaves around it. Glue the large flower overlapping the sentiment at the lower left.
5. For the inside: Cut 4½"x6½" Windflowers light blue floral cardstock with flowers along the bottom and mat the long edges on black cardstock with ⅛" borders. Die cut the pocket from purple floral cardstock with the all-over pattern on the inside. Glue the pocket sides in place, following the package directions, then glue it to the inside.
6. Die cut more large and small Windflower blossoms, centers and leaves from solid cardstocks as for the front flowers. Ink the edges and assemble the flowers as before. Glue the “thank you” label to the pocket front, then glue the flowers and leaves to the pocket as shown.
7. Die cut the pull-out portion from light magenta floral cardstock, then trim the lower area off on the score line. Glue the “you brighten my day” tag die-cut on the tag as shown. Insert swirl ribbon through the tag hole, then tie the ends together with black jute. Insert the tag into the pocket, along with the gift card.