1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6½"x1¾" Mystic Moon blue swirls cardstock and Place blue thin line Dazzles™ near the lower long edge, trimming the excess. Glue the cardstock along the lower edge of the card front.
2. Cut 6½"x5" Mystic Moon purple border cardstock with the border along the top. Along the bottom edge, measure 3¼" in and mark that point. Measure up from that point 1½" and mark it. Cut between the marks. Score from the top of the cut to each lower front corner, then fold both triangular sections upward. Glue the corners in place.
3. Cut 6½"x½" Mystic Moon blue swirls cardstock and glue it to the purple cardstock, ¾" from the top edge. Wrap fuchsia jute across the blue cardstock twice and glue the ends to the back. Glue the purple cardstock to the card front. Place blue thin line Dazzles™ against the upper and lower edges of the blue border, trimming the excess.
4. Make a 6-loop bow with fuchsia jute and tie the center with a 6" length. Glue the bow to the first jute, 1¾" from the left card edge. Place silver pearl “my friend” and three tiny flower Dazzles™ on the blue cardstock at the center bottom.
5. From Mirri, die cut two Chocolate Box Purple butterflies, a Fuchsia large moth and a Blue small moth. Glue one butterfly to the bow center. Foam tape the moths and glue the remaining butterfly around the greeting as shown.
6. Die cut both star dangles from Purple, Blue, and Fuchsia Mirri. Glue just the blue and fuchsia stars to the purple dangles, then glue both as shown, trimming the chains as necessary. Decorate the small flowers, butterflies, and moths with jewel Dazzles™.
7. For the inside: Cut 5½"x4" Mystic Moon lavender border cardstock with roses at the lower right and mat it on lavender cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the inside center. Cut out the “many thanks” cutout and glue it to the cardstock at the upper left. Place silver pearl small flowers on the cutout as shown. From Mirri, die cut a blue butterfly, a large fuchsia moth, and a large blue moth. Glue them as shown, then decorate the moths, butterfly, and the flowers with jewel Dazzles™.